Nokia Phone's

All About Nokia Mobile's

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

16GB MicroSD Works With N95, E51, E90

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The PROGRAMMER
WEB MASTER
WEB MASTER

PostSubject: 16GB MicroSD Works With N95, E51, E90   Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:11 am

John over at Telefon-Treff.de has hooked us up with live photos showing the N95, E51, and E90, all rocking the upcoming 16GB microSDHC card from Sandisk. The card was announced earlier this year at CES, and is halfway to the theoretical limit of the microSDHC specifications (the current theoretical limit, I believe, is 32GB). The card should also work in the upcoming handsets, most notably the N96, which already sports 16GB of internal memory, bringing that baby up to a whopping 32GB of memory.

The 16GB MicroSDHC card from Sandisk is not expected to be commercially available until later this year, though you can already pick up an 8GB for under $80. Personally, I love seeing memory get bigger and cheaper like this. Hopefully future Nokia devices with large amounts of built-in memory will continue to also have a microSDHC card slot, so that we can keep on loading them up with music, photos, and video content.

16GB MicroSD Works With N95, E51, E90
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1